G.I.N.A G.I.N.A

Superbly shot

I was incredibly impressed with this animation.

First few criticisms out the way; the animation could be a little smoother, and perhaps the voices louder/more coherent.

Other than that, it was brilliant. You've got a masterful grasp of lighting and colour, which you've used really well to set the whole mood of the animation.

You've also got expert pacing and, for the lack of a better word, framing. You use interesting angles and views, but without confusing the audience, always keeping each shot logical and full of something interesting.

Plus, the main characters pretty lush.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Genius

Best thing since sliced feta cheese.

5 For you good sir.

Holiday Super Friends Ep1 Holiday Super Friends Ep1

What LUCK!

Im so happy. i have had a chance to see many great animations today and now you've just topped the list!
I always knew you could get such a high score in the space of a week ;p

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Excellent

A brilliant game, executed almost flawlessly. It's evident you've taken roots from Trauma Center, but you've got your idea and ran with it. Fantastic!

However, I did encounter one bug. When on the 4th (3rd and a half?) surgery, the saw was going slightly crazy and moving around a lot, causing any efforts to click on what I wanted to saw be in vain. However, you've most likely been told this and fixed it already!

Like I said, great game, and I hope there's a Dark Cut³!

jmtb02 responds:

I appreciate you actually took the time to make the third power symbol :).

-John